- Where is your studio located? Can I stop by to see your workspace?
The Emil Erwin studio is located at 1300 Clinton Street in suite 129 of north Nashville’s Marathon Village, a former Victorian-era car factory. (Directions)
Everyone is welcomed to stop in to say hi, and shop our in-house store. However, please keep in mind that this is a working studio and we might not have a lot of time to stop and chat. We’re around from 11-4 Tuesday through Saturday. You might want to call 615-750-2735 to make sure someone’s there before you drop by.
- Where do you get your raw materials?
Chicago’s legendary Horween Leather Company is our main source for hides. The canvas we use is from New Jersey’s Fairfield Textiles. Both companies were started in the late 1800's and are still family run.
- Where is Emil Erwin sold?
A complete range of Emil Erwin designs are available in our Nashville studio and on our website.
- I have a great vintage bag that that needs to be repaired. Can I bring it to you?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer repair services on non-Emil Erwin items at this time.
- I wrote you an email yesterday and haven’t heard back yet. Why?
We apologize for the delay. Please rest assured that someone will get back to you. That said if it’s been more than a week and you’ve not yet heard from us, try again. Things do fall through the cracks from time to time.
- Do you offer custom products?
Sorry, we can’t take custom orders. However, we can make certain adaptations to some of our existing designs, like changing the length of a strap. Unfortunately, we can’t make major alterations to our designs. Send us a message and we would be happy to discuss further.
- Where do I find out the latest Emil Erwin news and follow your activities?
- Are you hiring?
You never know! Let’s just say that if you're great on an industrial sewing machine and are obsessed with perfection, you should definitely give us a call. However, if you’re interested in developing your hobby or are looking to learn the trade from the ground up, we commend your drive, but we’re really not in a position right now to provide an artisan boot camp.
- How can I check the status of my order?
Email us with any questions. Otherwise, we’ll send you an email with a tracking number when your completed order ships.
- What is your return and exchange policy?
We want you to be absolutely happy with your Emil Erwin purchase. Therefore, unused merchandise can be returned for a full refund less shipping within 30 days of purchase. Unfortunately, we can’t accept returns on pieces that have been personalized or monogrammed.
- What are your shipping methods? Can I put a rush on my order?
Typically, we ship via standard UPS and USPS methods. If you need an order processed in a hurry, call us at 615-750-2735 and we’ll see what we can do. We can’t promise miracles, but we’ll do whatever we can to make it work.
- I just ordered one of the eyeglass cases off your website. When will it arrive?
Small items like belts, wallets, luggage tags, clutches and eyeglass cases, usually ship within five days of purchase. If you need it sooner than that, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Can I get my Emil Erwin bag or accessory personalized?
Absolutely. For $25, We will deboss up to three letters on most of our pieces in the location of your choice.